Can you believe it's November already? We can't either but we're so glad because that means it's time for another bridal story! This is our way at Kisses of giving you, our readers, a first-hand glimpse of what it takes to make the perfect wedding day as told by a recent bride who's been there! So we hope you'll read up, get some ideas on who to use for your special day and most of all just have fun! Your wedding day is once-in-a-lifetime and it goes by faster than you can imagine! Happy planning to you all and from all of us at Kisses we wish continued happiness to the newlyweds, Mandy and Neal!
• Wedding Date: May 15, 2010
• Invitations: Merry Times
• Wedding Gown: The Gingerbread House Bridal and Tuxedo Designs
• Men's Attire: The Gingerbread House Bridal and Tuxedo Designs
• Hair/ Makeup: Hair Productions / Savannah Day Spa
• Rehearsal Dinner Site: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
• Ceremony Site: Trinity United Methodist Church
• Cleric: Reverend James Staubes
• Wedding Jewelry Source: Family
• Reception Site: Hyatt Regency Ballroom
• Entertainment/ Music: Ceremony - New Arts Ensembles, Reception - B Town Playaz
• Caterer: n/a
• Florist: Colony Bay Florist
• Photographer: Donna Von Bruning Photographers (Kelli Boyd)
• Baker: Custom Cakes
•Transportation: Grayline Tours
Kisses: How did you two meet?
Mandy & Neal: We met through mutual friends in high school. He came to my school's basketball games where I was a cheerleader and from that point on we became the best of friends.
Kisses: How did he propose?
M&N: We met for dinner after work at one of my favorite restaurants in Savannah, Vic's on the River. Before dinner, while waiting on our table, we went out on one of their balconies overlooking Riverstreet and he proposed! Of course the answer was yes!
Kisses: What do you like best about your spouse?
Mandy: His smile. No matter what kind of mood I may be in he always makes me laugh - he is my best friend!
Kisses: Why did you choose Savannah for your wedding?
M&N: We were both born and raised in Savannah and we love the city. There isn't a more beautiful place!
Kisses: Each of you, please list your top three favorite things about your wedding day and tell why:
1) Seeing Neal when the church doors opened. The moment I saw him I was at ease. I will never forget that moment!
2) Sharing one of the most important days of my life with our friends and family. They mean the world to us.
3) The day - everything was absolutely amazing!
1) Marrying my best friend!
2) The reception. The atmosphere, food, everything was amazing.
3) Seeing Mandy at the end of the aisle at the start of our ceremony
If there's one thing you'll notice in all of our wedding story posts, our couples only remember the good! Just a Kisses reminder to make the most of your day and know that you, too, will only remember the best of times and, chances are, if a mishap does happen, it will just become a laughable memory to share for a lifetime! Again, congratulations Mandy and Neal! We wish blessings and happiness to you both.
Kisses for now!