We're so happy to tell the story of our second wedding-of-the-month couple, Craig and Brianna Sapp. Sharing beautiful wedding stories is definitely a lot of fun and is also a great way to help you, our brides-to-be, learn a tip or two from someone who has recently been there. We especially love the last question where we ask the bride and groom, separately, to tell us what they remember most about their big day; it's a good way to know what matters most when your own day arrives. We also love to list the wedding professionals each couple used as a way to give you more ideas of who to contact based on great recommendations.
You'll find all of our wedding stories (a new feature to our site) by clicking the main link above "wedding stories" and hope that if you or someone you know wants to share with Kisses about a specia weddingl day, that you'll contact us at
- we'd love to hear from you!
So, without further delay, here is the story of Craig and Brianna!
• Wedding Date: July 1, 2009
• Invitations: exclusivelyweddings.com
• Wedding Gown: The Gingerbread House Bridal and Tuxedo Designs - Casablanca Gown
• Men's Attire: Men's Wearhouse
• Ceremony Site: Bethesda Chapel
• Cleric: David Allgire, Savannah Christian Church
• Reception Site: The Marshall House
• Entertainment/ Music: Shawn Hall
• Caterer: The Marshall House
• Florist: John Davis
• Photographer: Sara Parker (Columbia, SC)
• Transportation: Savannah Trolley Tours and Savannah Carriages
Kisses: How did you and Craig meet?
B&C: We had mutual friends at Armstrong Atlantic State University and had seen each other around campus. One day I was on campus and didn't have my phone. I saw him and asked to borrow his...the rest is history!: )
Kisses: How did Craig propose?
B&C: We were in the car on the way back home from Atlanta. I was having an awful day and, not knowing he had planned on taking me to a really nice restaurant, fell asleep! I threw off his whole plan! He finally woke me up but there was nothing around except a Taco Bell. Not wanting to propose at Taco Bell, he couldn't wait any longer and put in a CD he had made with our song (This Kind of Love by Sister Hazel). His voice then came on and he popped open the glove compartment and the ring box was sitting there! I started crying and, of course, said yes!
Kisses: What do you like best about your spouse?
Brianna: HIS HEART! he would do anyting for anyone at the drop of a hat. He's the most amazing person I've ever met.
Kisses: Why did you choose Savannah for your wedding?
B&C: We both grew up here, met here and lived here so there really was no choice to make!
Kisses: Answering separately, what were your three favorite things about your wedding day?
1) Seeing Craig's face at the end of the aisle when the doors at the back of the church opened and I walked in. I will never forget it!
2) The overall vibe that day. It was this overwhelming sense of joy and happiness and you could really feel the love in the room!
3) I loved how our venues, flowers, food, etc all came together. I look back on our wedding day and wouldn't change a thing!
1) Being alone with Bri at the end of a great day
2) Seeing Bri for the first time when the doors opened
3) Being with friends who I haven't seen in a while
We wish Craig and Brianna a wonderfully happy life together and hope their story will help you write your very own. Here are a few pictures from their wedding day for more inspiration ---
Kisses for now!